Wednesday, January 8, 2014

In the Beginning...

There was one messy spare room.  It used to be the boy's room-painted a light blue, the first room I painted when we moved into the house 11 years ago, 8 months pregnant (moved in the first of June, he was born in August).  I was nesting by unpacking boxes and painting.

As he got older, he needed a bigger room.  So I moved him into what was the spare bedroom, and created an office space for my pampered chef business/craft space/spare bedroom.  Repainted the walls a gorgeous, soft shade of green.  And it was great...until we started piling stuff in in, on the bed, in the closet...






So it begins.  The purging, the throwing away, donating...stripping down to only what I need to make the room work, both as an office/creative space and as a spare bedroom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment