Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Year, A New Blog

If you'd ever had asked me if I would start a blog, I would have looked at you like you were crazy.  Me?  A blog?  What would I write, what would my focus be?  Honestly, I'm still not sure what I will write about. I guess a little of this, a little of that.  
  
So who am I?  I'm a stay at home mom, teacher by trade.  I live in a small town in Georgia, married 14 years to my husband (The Lumberjack).  We have a son who is incredibly talented drawing (if only he'd keep his room clean!) and has desires to dig up dinosaurs when he is older.  

I'm a Senior Consultant with The Pampered Chef, having celebrated my third year with this wonderful company on the 28th.  I'm sure I will share more about TPC as my blog continues.  I enjoy cooking, crafting, and photography;  learning my camera and creating a portfolio are among my goals for the year.   I am a confessed Pinterest addict (who isn't?).  

So that's me.   And here's to the new year, and a new blog. 





No comments:

Post a Comment